statement ring | polished druzy geode + copper | Size 6 - 6.25 - 6.5 US/CA
polished geode + copper statement ring | Size 6 - 6.25 - 6.5 | black and silver ring | natural raw druzy geode | ready to ship jewelry | OOAK by Uruz Metals
This listing is for one polished Geode and Copper Ring hand forged by Uruz Metals.
• In-stock item
• Listing is for the EXACT ring pictured
• Druzy gets its name from the word “druse,” which refers to a rock surface (usually a cavity) covered with tiny crystals, such as are found inside geodes or in larger pockets of mineral deposits. Opaque.
• This unique ring features a copper electroformed geode which has been cut in half to reveal a pocket of naturally occurring druse. Stone is 3/4" long and 1/2" wide.
• The ring is shown as a Size 6, but can be resized slightly to fit sizes 6.25 and 6.5.
• We are happy to create a made-to-order ring for you in a different size. The metal work and stone will be different, but will be similar to the one shown in this listing.
• Ring has been sealed with a durable clear coat to protect the metal finish.
• Your ring will arrive nestled in a drawstring burlap bag made from recycled materials, which makes it perfect for gift giving.
* * * * *
Item # 2018-040
ring color(s): antiqued copper and black stone with sparkling silver druzy inclusions
PATINA: Rings are treated with a black patina. It is a surface patina and will wear in time. Keeping the surface free of excess moisture will help preserve the patina. Over time, the copper will oxidize to a beautiful, natural patina.
GREENING: Rings are sealed with a clear lacquer, which may need to be reapplied to the copper band (commercially available as jeweler's Skin Guard). Particularly alkaline skin chemistry levels may cause greening along the base of the finger. This coloration is not harmful.
CARE + USE: Avoid wearing natural gemstone rings when participating in activities than can cause strikes to the stones. Avoid long exposure to moisture and water. Clean with a soft polishing cloth rather than harsh abrasives or ultrasonic cleaners. We like to use 'Sunshine Cloth' in our studio.
• This item ships within 1-5 business days.
• Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail (United States) or USPS First Class (international).
Shop with confidence. Please review my policies:
More items in my shop:
Please contact me with questions or special requests.
* * * * *
Tag @uruzmetals on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Also, check out our other shops:
Nuttier Than A Squirrel: www.nuttierthanasquirrel.com
Chrystal Nause Photography: www.chrystalnause.com
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
❊ COPYRIGHT NOTICE ❊
All designs, creative content, and descriptions are © copyright by Uruz Metals and Joshua W. Gates, either registered or unregistered. All images are © copyright by Chrystal Lea Nause of Chrystal Nause Photography (www.chrystalnause.com). Violation of this copyright may subject the violator to civil and/or criminal prosecution. All rights reserved.