Custom + Personalized Orders
* Customs are currently CLOSED *
Our production time for Made-to-Order Items has increased to 2-4 weeks through mid-November to accommodate our current travel schedule. In-stock items will still ship in 1-5 business days (check www.uruzmetals.etsy.com for In-stock pieces). Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Please sign up for our newsletter to be informed of when customs re-open and when production time returns to normal (2-3 weeks).
Please contact me concerning custom pieces; I really enjoy working on one-of-a-kind projects and pieces for special occasions. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the design and fabrication process.
- Processing Times
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. In-Stock items ship within 1-5 business days (1-10 business days if customized). Made To Order items ship within 2-3 weeks. For details, see individual item descriptions.
- Estimated Shipping Times
North America (USPS Priority Mail): 1-3 business days
Canada (USPS First Class International): 2-10 business days
all other locations (USPS First Class International): 6-21 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
- Customs & Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes (i.e., VAT Tax) that may apply. I am not responsible for delays due to customs.
CHRISTMAS / YULE
Please see order deadlines below for delivery between 12/20 - 12/24. There will be a limited number (15) of rush orders available.
INTERNATIONAL (with Priority Mail Upgrade)
Custom Orders (requiring consultation): Nov 6
Made To Order: Nov 16
RUSH Made To Order: Nov 28
In Stock: Dec 6
Custom Orders (requiring consultation): Nov 15
Made To Order: Nov 27
RUSH Made To Order: Dec 7
In Stock: Dec 16
Metal jewelry is not meant to be
exposed to damp conditions for extended periods. Please remove your
jewelry before bathing, swimming, or strenuous exercise. Metalwork
jewelry is prone to deformation and/or breaking when dropped or struck
with force. Proper care of your purchase will ensure its long life. Uruz
Metals is not responsible for damages caused to products through
regular use or misuse.
Returns + Exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges and cancellations. Buyer is responsible for return and exchanged item shipping. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. I do not accept returns, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
- Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
Customized items may be exchanged for a corrected item if they are incorrectly made due to Seller error.
The following items cannot be exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I cannot accept exchanges for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items, like earrings (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Wholesale purchase is available to qualifying retailers. I am not currently offering out products for non-local consignment. My line sheet and wholesale terms can be provided upon request. For press and other inquiries, please send me a message.
- Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information
(which you authorized Big Cartel to provide to me), such as your name, email
address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the
product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with
additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if
you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those
legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests,
such as (a) Providing and improving my services. I use your information
to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to
improve my services; and (b) Compliance with the Big Cartel Seller Policy and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your
personal information for very limited reasons and in limited
circumstances, as follows:
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your
information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably
necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate,
and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical
issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers,
How Long I Store Your Information
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to
However, I may also be required to retain this information to comply
with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to
enforce my agreements. I generally keep your data for the following time
period: 7 years.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a
number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of
these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain
limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my
use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you
may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joshua Gates, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via www.uruzmetals.com.