Custom + Personalized Orders
* Customs are currently CLOSED *
Our production time for Made-to-Order Items is 5 - 10 business days through the end of December. In-stock items will still ship in 1-5 business days (check www.uruzmetals.etsy.com for In-stock pieces). Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Please sign up for our newsletter to be informed of when customs re-open and shop updates.
Please contact me concerning custom pieces; I really enjoy working on one-of-a-kind projects and pieces for special occasions. Please allow 4-6 weeks for the design and fabrication process.
⚠️ 𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔭 𝔄𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 | We will be traveling Sept 18th - 30th in search of antiques for @darkmatteroddities_nola , then heading to the @thornandmoonmagickalmarket (Houston TX) on Oct 1st!
• Order deadline for "Ready to Ship" items is Wed 9/14. These will be mailed to Buyers 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 we depart.
• Orders received between 9/14 - 10/2 will be processed in the order they were received 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 we return.
• "Made to Order" items will need to be hand fabricated upon our return (typically 5 - 10 business days).
• If you are unsure of whether an item is "Ready to Ship" or "Made to Order", please inquire.
We will have limited internet connectivity while traveling. If you have placed an Order, your anticipated shipping time is listed in your Order details. Please do not message us on multiple platforms with shipping time inquiries, which only serves to slow down our overall response time. 🙏🏻
𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼
𝒫𝐿𝐸𝒜𝒮𝐸, help us by choosing handmade gifts with enough time to be completed and shipped. If your order contains Made To Order Items, please allow additional time for them to be created (usually 1-10 business days). If you customize Ready To Ship Gifts (i.e., chain length, finish, etc), then be sure to allow at least 1-5 business days for these alterations. We aren't able to rush orders that are received after these deadlines.
Hanukkah | All deadlines have passed
Made To Order | Nov 23
Ready To Ship - USPS First Class | Dec 7
Ready To Ship - USPS Priority | Dec 8
Made To Order | Nov 28
Ready To Ship - USPS First Class | Dec 11
Ready To Ship - USPS Priority | Dec 12
Made To Order | deadlines have passed
Ready To Ship | Nov 23
* NOTE: Customs and Local Postal Offices may delay packages. These delays are outside of our control. Please allow at least 3-4 weeks for shipping. This is in addition to our production time (noted in each listing).
- Processing Times
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. In-Stock items ship within 1-5 business days (1-10 business days if customized). Made To Order items ship within 5-10 business days. For details, see individual item descriptions.
- Estimated Shipping Times
North America (USPS Priority Mail): 1-3 business days
Canada (USPS First Class International): 2-10 business days
all other locations (USPS First Class International): 6-21 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
- Customs & Import Taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes (i.e., VAT Tax) that may apply. I am not responsible for delays due to customs.
Metal jewelry is not meant to be exposed to damp conditions for extended periods. Please remove your jewelry before bathing, swimming, or strenuous exercise. Metalwork jewelry is prone to deformation and/or breaking when dropped or struck with force. Proper care of your purchase will ensure its long life. Uruz Metals is not responsible for damages caused to products through regular use or misuse.
Returns + Exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges and cancellations. Buyer is responsible for return and exchanged item shipping. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. I do not accept returns, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
- Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
Customized items may be exchanged for a corrected item if they are incorrectly made due to Seller error.
The following items cannot be exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I cannot accept exchanges for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Intimate items, like earrings (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Wholesale purchase is available to qualifying retailers. I am not currently offering out products for non-local consignment. My line sheet and wholesale terms can be provided upon request. For press and other inquiries, please send me a message.
- Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Big Cartel to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
- Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- How Long I Store Your Information
- Your Rights
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (a) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (b) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
- How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Joshua Gates, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me via www.uruzmetals.com.