⚠️ 𝔖𝔥𝔬𝔭 𝔄𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 | PLEASE READ
There are only 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 behind this business. We create each piece by hand, prepare each package for shipping, then deliver them in-person to our central post office. We also manage every other aspect of this art business, like communications, website management, online sales, social media, scheduling, public relations, etc. All of this is on top of operating three other art businesses plus a brick & mortar shop in the historic French Quarter (in addition to online presence for each). We can do all without the benefit of an outsourced production team or bots because we are organized, but we need your help. ALL of the info you need regarding Ordering can be found below, in the Listing Details, and/or in your Order Details.
• Our work week is Monday - Friday from 10am - 6pm. We are closed on national holidays, which may result in longer production and shipping times.
• If you have placed an Order, your anticipated shipping time is listed in your Order details.
• Email to our Contact Form is our ONLY method of contact.
• Please do not message us on multiple platforms with shipping time inquiries, which only serves to slow down our overall response time. It also makes it difficult for us to stay on top of responses.
Custom + Personalized Orders
* Customs are CLOSED *
Please sign up for our newsletter to be informed of when customs re-open and shop updates.
• Please see our "Shop Announcenment" section above for important holiday deadlines and production delays due to special events.
• All items on this website are Made To Order. Please allow 1-2 business WEEKS for them to be created for you.
• Please see our Etsy page for Ready to Ship items
- Estimated Shipping Times
North America (USPS Priority Mail): 1-3 business days
International: please see our Etsy page
We'll do our best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose. Carrier delays are outside of our control.
Metal jewelry is not meant to be exposed to damp conditions for extended periods. Please remove your jewelry before bathing, swimming, or strenuous exercise. Metalwork jewelry is prone to deformation and/or breaking when dropped or struck with force. Proper care of your purchase will ensure its long life. Uruz Metals is not responsible for damages caused to products through regular use or misuse.
Cancellations | Exchanges | Returns
We gladly accept Cancellations. Please contact us within 24 hours of purchase.
We gladly accept Exchanges. Please contact us within 7 days of delivery. The item must be shipped back within 14 days of delivery. Buyer is responsible for all additional shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Customized items may be Exchanged for a corrected item if they are incorrectly made due to Seller error.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I cannot accept Exchanges for:
- Personalized orders
- Intimate items, like earrings (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
We do not accept Returns, but please contact us if you have an issue with your order.
Wholesale purchase is available to qualifying brick & mortar retailers. We do not offer our products for consignment. Our line sheet and wholesale terms can be requested via our Contact Form.
For press and other inquiries, please send me a message via my Contact Form.