statement ring | polished red dragon's vein agate + copper | Size 7.25 - 7.5 - 7.75 US/CA
polished red dragons vein agate + copper statement ring | Size 7.25 - 7.5 - 7.75 | amber fire | agate ring | ready to ship handmade jewelry | OOAK by Uruz Metals
This listing is for one oval polished Dragon's Vein Agate and Copper Ring handmade by Uruz Metals.
• In-stock item
• Listing is for the EXACT ring pictured
• Most agates occur as nodules in volcanic rocks or ancient lavas, in former cavities produced by volatiles in the original molten mass, which were then filled, wholly or partially, by siliceous matter deposited in regular layers upon the walls. Dragons Vein Agate is one of many varieties of agate. Semi-transparent with inclusions that appear to be floating.
• Stone is 1" long and 3/4" wide.
• The ring is shown as a Size 7.25, but can be resized slightly to fit sizes 7.5 and 7.75.
• We are happy to create a made-to-order ring for you in a different size. The metal work and stone will be different, but will be similar to the one shown in this listing.
• Ring has been sealed with a durable clear coat to protect the metal finish.
• Your ring will arrive nestled in a drawstring burlap bag made from recycled materials, which makes it perfect for gift giving.
* * * * *
Item # 2018-046
ring color(s): antiqued copper and semi-transparent with fiery red inclusions
PATINA: Rings are treated with a black patina. It is a surface patina and will wear in time. Keeping the surface free of excess moisture will help preserve the patina. Over time, the copper will oxidize to a beautiful, natural patina.
GREENING: Rings are sealed with a clear lacquer, which may need to be reapplied to the copper band (commercially available as jeweler's Skin Guard). Particularly alkaline skin chemistry levels may cause greening along the base of the finger. This coloration is not harmful.
CARE + USE: Avoid wearing natural gemstone rings when participating in activities than can cause strikes to the stones. Avoid long exposure to moisture and water. Clean with a soft polishing cloth rather than harsh abrasives or ultrasonic cleaners. We like to use 'Sunshine Cloth' in our studio.
• This item ships within 1-10 business days.
• Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail (United States) or USPS First Class (international).
Shop with confidence. Please review my policies:
More items in my shop:
Please contact me with questions or special requests.
* * * * *
Tag @uruzmetals on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Also, check out our other shops:
Nuttier Than A Squirrel: www.nuttierthanasquirrel.com
Chrystal Nause Photography: www.chrystalnause.com
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
❊ COPYRIGHT NOTICE ❊
All designs, creative content, and descriptions are © copyright by Uruz Metals and Joshua W. Gates, either registered or unregistered. All images are © copyright by Chrystal Lea Nause of Chrystal Nause Photography (www.chrystalnause.com). Violation of this copyright may subject the violator to civil and/or criminal prosecution. All rights reserved.