The Cult of Lovecraft statement cuff | red dragon's vein agate + hand forged copper | Size 7
Cthulhu statement cuff | elder god | the dreaming god | H P Lovecraft | red dragons vein agate + copper | Size 7 | agate bracelet | handmade jewelry | Uruz Metals
“I have looked upon all the universe has to hold of horror, and even the skies of spring and flowers of summer must ever afterward be poison to me.”
The Cult of Lovecraft statement cuff features a marquise shaped Dragon's Vein Agate cabochon with hand formed copper, which has then been electroformed to secure the stone. This limited edition bracelet has been handmade by Uruz Metals.
The Cult of Lovecraft has been created as a limited line for Halloween 2018. This special release collection includes two (2) rings, two (2) cuffs, and three (3) necklaces. Please see our other listings for the ring and necklace.
• In-stock item
• Listing is for the EXACT cuff pictured
• Most agates occur as nodules in volcanic rocks or ancient lavas, in former cavities produced by volatiles in the original molten mass, which were then filled, wholly or partially, by siliceous matter deposited in regular layers upon the walls. Dragons Vein Agate is one of many varieties of agate. Semi-transparent with inclusions that appear to be floating.
• Stone is 1 1/2" long and 3/4" wide.
• The cuff is shown as 7", and cannot be resized.
• Cuff has been finished with patina and sealed with a durable clear coat to protect the metal finish.
• Your cuff will arrive nestled in a drawstring burlap bag made from recycled materials, which makes it perfect for gift giving.
* * * * *
Item # 2018-042
ring color(s): antiqued and greened copper with a semi-transparent stone containing fiery red inclusions
PATINA: Cuffs are treated with a black and green patina. It is a surface patina and will wear in time. Keeping the surface free of excess moisture will help preserve the patina. Over time, the copper will oxidize to a beautiful, natural patina.
GREENING: Cuffs are sealed with a clear lacquer, which may need to be reapplied to the copper (commercially available as jeweler's Skin Guard). Particularly alkaline skin chemistry levels may cause greening of the skin. This coloration is not harmful.
CARE + USE: Avoid wearing natural gemstone jewelry when participating in activities than can cause strikes to the stones. Avoid long exposure to moisture and water. Clean with a soft polishing cloth rather than harsh abrasives or ultrasonic cleaners. We like to use 'Sunshine Cloth' in our studio.
• This item ships within 1-5 business days.
• Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail (United States) or USPS First Class (international).
Shop with confidence. Please review my policies:
More items in my shop:
Please contact me with questions or special requests.
* * * * *
Tag @uruzmetals on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Also, check out our other shops:
Nuttier Than A Squirrel: www.nuttierthanasquirrel.com
Chrystal Nause Photography: www.chrystalnause.com
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
❊ COPYRIGHT NOTICE ❊
All designs, creative content, and descriptions are © copyright by Uruz Metals and Joshua W. Gates, either registered or unregistered. All images are © copyright by Chrystal Lea Nause of Chrystal Nause Photography (www.chrystalnause.com). Violation of this copyright may subject the violator to civil and/or criminal prosecution. All rights reserved.